Palo Alto Networks® Traps™ Advanced Endpoint Protection prevents sophisticated vulnerability exploits and unknown malware-driven attacks. Successful completion of this twoday, instructor-led course helps prepare students to install on-premise Traps in basic configurations.
Students should learn how Traps protects against exploits and malware-driven attacks. In hands-on lab exercises, students will install and configure the Endpoint Security Manager (ESM) and Traps endpoint components, build rules, enable and disable process protections, and integrate Traps with Palo Alto Networks WildFire®, which provides protection from known and unknown malware.
• Course level: Introductory
• Course duration: 2 days
• Course format: Combines instructor-facilitated lecture with hands-on labs
• Software version: Palo Alto Networks Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection ESM 4.2
• Security Engineers, System Administrators, and Technical Support Engineers
• Students must have Windows system administration skills and familiarity with enterprise security concepts.