The Palo Alto Networks® Panorama 8.0: Manage Multiple Firewalls (EDU-221) course is two days of instructor-led training that will enable you to:
- Configure and manage the next-generation Panorama™ management server
- Gain experience configuring templates and device groups
- Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
- Gain experience with Panorama™ High Availability
Students attending this course will gain in-depth knowledge of how to configure and manage their Palo Alto Networks® Panorama® management server. Upon completion of this course, administrators will understand the Panorama™ management server’s role in managing and securing their overall network. Network professionals will learn to use Panorama™ aggregated reporting to provide them with a holistic view of a network of Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls.
• Course level: Intermediate
• Course duration: 2 days
• Course format: Combines lecture with hands-on labs
• Platform supported: Panorama 8.0 running on a VM, M-100, or M-500 appliance
Security Administrators, Security Analysts, Network Professionals, Security Engineers, Network Engineers, and Support Staff
Students must complete the Firewall 8.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) class, have an understanding of Palo Alto next-generation firewall management, and understand basic networking concepts, including routing and IP addressing
Kurssi järjestetään yhteistyössä Exclusive Networksin kanssa Spektri Business Parkissa.