The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 8.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course is five days of instructor-led training that will enable you to: Configure and manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks® nextgeneration firewalls
- Configure and manage GlobalProtect to protect systems that are located outside of the data center perimeter
- Configure and manage firewall high availability
- Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports.
Successful completion of this five-day, instructor-led course will enhance the student’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls. The student will learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
- Course level: Introductory
- Course duration: 5 days
- Course format: Combines lecture and hands-on labs
- Platform support: Palo Alto Networks® nextgeneration enterprise firewalls running the PAN-OS® operating system
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, Network Engineers, and Support Staff Prerequisites Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.