Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course will enhance the participant’s understanding of how to troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls.
Participants will perform hands-on troubleshooting related to the configuration and operation of the Palo Alto Networks firewall.
Completion of this class will help participants develop an in-depth knowledge of how to troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content.
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.1: Troubleshooting course is three days of instructor-led
training that will help you:
- Investigate networking issues using firewall tools including the CLI
- Follow proven troubleshooting methodologies specific to individual features
- Analyze advanced logs to resolve various real-life scenarios
- Solve advanced, scenario-based challenges
- Course level: Advanced
- Course format: Combines lecture and hands-on labs
- Platform support: Palo Alto Networks® nextgeneration enterprise firewalls running the PAN-OS® operating system
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, Network Engineers, and Support Staff
Participants must complete the Firewall 8.1 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course. Participants must have strong practical knowledge of routing and switching, IP addressing, and networksecurity concepts, and at least nine months of on-the-job experience with Palo Alto Networks® firewalls