Firewall 8.0: Debug and Troubleshoot is the next-level course to Palo Alto Networks® Firewall 8.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210). The three-day, instructor-led Firewall 8.0: Debug and Troubleshoot course expands on the topics from the 210 course with hands-on troubleshooting labs:
- Investigate networking issues using advanced firewall tools including the CLI
- Analyze advanced logs to resolve various real-life scenarios
- Solve advanced routing scenario challenges
Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course will enhance the student’s understanding of how to troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks® nextgeneration firewalls. Students will receive hands-on experience troubleshooting the security, networking, threat prevention, logging, and reporting features of the Palo Alto Networks® PAN-OS® operating system. Upon completion of this class, students will have an indepth knowledge of how to troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content.
- Course level: Advanced
- Course format: Combines lecture and hands-on labs
- Platform support: Palo Alto Networks® nextgeneration enterprise firewalls running the PAN-OS® operating system
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, Network Engineers, and Support Staff
Students must complete the Firewall 8.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course and have an understanding of network concepts, including routing, switching, and IP addressing. They also will need in-depth knowledge of port-based security and security technologies such as IPS, proxy, and content filtering.