Learn about Microsoft 365 Security Management, including how to manage your security metrics, how to enable Azure AD Identity Protection, how to configure your Microsoft 365 security services, and user Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manage Security Metrics
- Implement security solutions in Microsoft 365
- Plan and configure Azure AD identity protection
- Implement Microsoft Secure Score
- Implement Exchange Online Protection
- Implement Advanced Threat Protection
- Manage Safe Attachments and Safe Links
- Implement Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence
- Use the Microsoft 365 Security Dashboard
- Configure Advanced Threat Analytics
- Implement cloud application security
If you have MCSE: Productivity certification, that certification plus passing Exams MS-100 and MS-101 will earn you the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert.