This course introduces you to the world of Microsoft 365 device management - from establishing Microsoft Intune, to enrolling devices to Intune, to monitoring the devices, to controlling what users can do from the enrolled devices by using conditional access policies. If you are already managing devices by using a traditional device management tool such as Configuration Manager, you will be interested to know how you can seamlessly move to modern management, in which devices are managed by Intune, and how you can benefit from new device management capabilities, such as compliance, conditional access, and Windows Autopilot to deploy new devices from the cloud.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan for Co-management
- Prepare your Windows 10 devices for Co-management
- Transition from Configuration Manager to Intune
- Configure Microsoft Store for Business
- Plan for Mobile Application Management
- Plan your Windows 10 deployment strategy
- Plan your Windows 10 subscription activation strategy
- Resolve Windows 10 upgrade errors
- Implement Windows 10 Analytics
- Deploy Mobile Device Management
- Manage devices with Mobile Device Management
- Enroll devices to Mobile Device Management
- Manage device compliance
Related courses for MS-101: Microsoft Mobility and Security certification:
If you have MCSE: Productivity certification, that certification plus passing Exams MS-100 and MS-101 will earn you the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert.