Learn about Microsoft 365 Compliance Management, including data retention and data loss prevention solutions in Microsoft 365, archiving and retention in Microsoft 365, implementing and managing data governance, and managing search and investigations.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand Data Governance in Microsoft 365, including: Archiving, Retention, Information Rights Management, Secure Multipurpose
- Internet Mail Extension (S/MIME), Office 365 Message Encryption, Data Loss Prevention
- Implement In-Place Records Management in SharePoint
- Implement archiving and retention in Exchange
- Create retention policies in the Security and Compliance Center
- Plan their security and compliance needs
- Build ethical walls in Exchange Online
- Create a DLP Policy from a built-in template
- Create a custom DLP policy
- Create a DLP policy to protect documents
- Implement policy tips
- Manage retention in email
- Troubleshoot data governance
- Implement information protection
- Implement Advanced Implementation Protection
- Understand Windows Information Protections
- Search for content in the Security and Compliance Center
- Audit log investigations
- Manage advanced eDiscovery
Related course for MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security certification:
If you have MCSE: Productivity certification, that certification plus passing Exams MS-100 and MS-101 will earn you the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert.