Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) is a next-generation identity and access control policy platform. The course goal is to give users basic information and skills to install and operate Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
Target group: Technical staff
Course type: Lectures and technical exercises. Lectures are in Finnish and materials in English.
We will take max 8 attendants per course.
- Basics of Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE)
- Installation & commissioning
- Upgrading ISE Software
- 802.1X architecture, implementation and operation
- Commonly implemented Extensible Authentication Protocols (EAP)
- Public-Key Infrastructure with ISE
- Cisco Identity Services Engine architecture and access control capabilities
- Internal and external authentication databases
- MAC Authentication Bypass
- Web Authentication and Guest Access
- Identity based authorization policies
- ISE Profiling
- ISE Posture service
- Policy creation and maintenance
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) with ISE