Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) is a next-generation identity and access control policy platform. The course goal is to give users basic information and skills to install and operate Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
MAALISKUUN KURSSI TÄYNNÄ!
Target group: Technical staff
Course type: Lectures and technical exercises
We will take max 6 attendants per course.
- Basics of Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE)
- Installation & commissioning
- Upgrading ISE Software
- 802.1X architecture, implementation and operation
- Commonly implemented Extensible Authentication Protocols (EAP)
- Public-Key Infrastructure with ISE
- Cisco Identity Services Engine architecture and access control capabilities
- Internal and external authentication databases
- MAC Authentication Bypass
- Web Authentication and Guest Access
- Identity based authorization policies
- ISE Profiling
- ISE Posture service
- Policy creation and maintenance
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) with ISE