The CCSE course validates your understanding and skills necessary to configure and optimally manage Check Point Next Generation Firewalls.
(Supported Versions: R80.10, R80.20)
Target audience: Expert users and resellers who need to perform advanced deployment configurations of Check Point Software Blades.
Prerequisites: CCSA training/certification, Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, networking, TCP/IP, and the Internet.
Goals for this course:
• Identify advanced CLI commands.
• Understand system management procedures, including how to perform system upgrades and apply patches and hotfixes.
• Describe the Check Point Firewall infrastructure.
• Describe advanced methods of gathering important gateway data using CPView and CPInfo.
• Recognize how Check Point’s flexible API architecture supports automation and orchestration.
• Discuss advanced ClusterXL functions.
• Describe VRRP network redundancy advantages.
• Undersand how SecureXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
• Understand how CoreXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
• Identify the SmartEvent components that store network activity logs and identify events.
• Discuss the SmartEvent process that determines which network activities may lead to security issues.
• Understand how SmartEvent can assist in detecting, remediating, and preventing security threats.
• Discuss the Mobile Access Software Blace and how it secures communication and data.
• Understand Mobile Access deployment options.
• Recognize Check Point Remote Access solutions.
• Discuss Check Point Capsule components and how they protect mobile devices and business documents.
• Discuss diferent Check Point Solutions for attacks such as zero-day and Advanced Persistent Threats.
• Understand how SandBlast, Threat Emulation, and Threat Extraction prevent security incidents.
• Identify how Check Point Mobile Threat Prevention can help protect data accessed on company-issued smartphones and tablets.