In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers scripting and automation, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture.
Students should have at least one year of hands-on experience securing Azure workloads and experience with security controls for workloads on Azure or AZ-103: Azure Administrator -training as a prerequisite.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe specialized data classifications on Azure
- Identify Azure data protection mechanisms
- Implement Azure data encryption methods
- Secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure
- Describe Azure security services and features
Course materials are in English (MOC), lectures in Finnish or English if needed.
Please note that Microsoft have announced the retirement of Azure training from the Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) catalogue. From the 1st of February 2020 we will no longer be able to accept SATVs for this course.