This course will help students to gain in-depth knowledge about how to configure and manage their Palo Alto Networks® PanoramaTM management server. Upon completion of this course, administrators should have an understanding of the PanoramaTM management server’s role in managing and securing their overall network. Network professionals will be shown how to use PanoramaTM aggregated reporting to provide them with a holistic view of a network of Palo Alto Networks® nextgeneration firewalls.
The Palo Alto Networks® Panorama 8.0: Manage Multiple Firewalls (EDU-221) course is two days of instructor-led training that will enable you to:
- Learn how to configure and manage the next-generation Panorama™ management server
- Gain experience configuring templates (including template variables) and device groups Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
- Gain experience with Panorama™ High Availability and Panorama™ troubleshooting
- Understand new Panorama™ features such as Panorama™ in the public cloud, the Logging Service, and GlobalProtect cloud service
• Course level: Intermediate
• Course duration: 2 days
• Course format: Combines lecture with hands-on labs
• Platform supported: Panorama 8.0 running on a VM, M-100, or M-500 appliance
Security Administrators, Security Analysts, Network Professionals, Security Engineers, Network Engineers, and Support Staff
Students must complete the Firewall 8.1 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) class, understand Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewall management, and understand basic networking concepts, including routing and IP addressing.