Learn about Microsoft 365 Identity Management, including how to manage user security groups and licenses for cloud identities, and how to plan and implement identity synchronization, federated identities, applications, and external access.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manage user accounts and licenses in Microsoft 365
- Manage admin roles and security groups in Microsoft 365
- Plan and implement password management
- Manage Microsoft 365 authentication and provisioning options
- Plan for directory synchronization
- Plan and implement Azure AD Connect
- Manage synchronized identities
- Plan and implement an ADFS deployment
- Implement applications in Azure AD
- Configure Azure AD Application Proxy
- Design solutions for external access
- Manage their Microsoft 365 tenant health and services
Related courses for MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services certification:
MS-100: Office 365 Management & MS-100: Microsoft 365 Tenant & Service management
If you have MCSE: Productivity certification, that certification plus passing Exams MS-100 and MS-101 will earn you the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert.