Learn about Microsoft 365 Tenant and Service Management, including how to plan, manage, and customize your organization’s Microsoft 365 tenant and services.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan their Microsoft 365 on-premises infrastructure
- Plan their identity and authentication solution
- Plan and configure their Microsoft 365 experience
- Leverage Microsoft’s FastTrack and partner services
- Implement their domain services
- Configure their Microsoft 365 tenant roles
- Manage their Microsoft 365 tenant health and services
Related courses for MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services certification:
MS-100: Office 365 Management & MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity Management
If you have MCSE: Productivity certification, that certification plus passing Exams MS-100 and MS-101 will earn you the Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert.